Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The Vitruvian Lights



My trip to the Vitruvian Lights was a blast and I have so much to tell about it.It was a cold, winter night when I had gone there and I almost froze to death!!!My family came and we took a lot of pictures, here is one with the water reflecting the land to make it equally identical. Also if you ever wanted to go there, here is the location:
3875 Ponte Ave, Addison, TX 75001 , USA
 This is another picture that my mom took and in the back of the image is a hotel and that is where our friends Nitya Atta's Family was. We went over there to see them but they were somehow weren't there!!!
 We called them and they said that they were on their way to the restaurant at  Galleria Mall!!!
Then we also started to go there and saw a bunch of rainbow trees on the sidewalks of the road and were amazed by the majestic lights.


2 comments: